|Home||» Services||» CE Marking Service||» CE Marking Service|
CE Marking Service
We are a prestigious organization, actively engaged in providing effective and economic CE Marking Service to our valuable clients. This certification sign is used on various products for declaration that the product abide by the essential needs of relevant safety, health and environmental protection legislation in practice also known as Product Directives.
Backed by years of proven experience, our staff of professionals assist the customers to obtain CE Marking for their precious products in the shortest possible time.
The initials "CE" stand for Conformity Europeans, which is French for "European Conformity". The CE Marking Service, which is affixed to a product or its packaging, is considered proof that a product has met the requirements of the harmonized European standard, or directive.
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
General principles of CE Marking:
- The CE marking shall be affixed only by the manufacturer or his authorized representative.
- The CE marking shall be affixed only to products to which its affixing is provided for by specific Community harmonization legislation, and shall not be affixed to any other product.
- By affixing or having affixed the CE marking, the manufacturer indicates that he takes responsibility for the conformity of the product with all applicable requirements set out in the relevant Community harmonization legislation providing for its affixing.
- The CE marking shall be the only marking which attests the conformity of the product with the applicable requirements of the relevant Community harmonization legislation providing for its affixing.
- The affixing to a product of markings, signs or inscriptions which are likely to mislead third parties regarding the meaning or form of the CE marking shall be prohibited. Any other marking may be affixed to the product provided that the visibility, legibility and meaning of the CE marking is not thereby impaired.
- Member States shall ensure the correct implementation of the regime governing the CE marking and take appropriate action in the event of improper use of the marking. Member States shall also provide for penalties for infringements, which may include criminal sanctions for serious infringements. Those penalties shall be proportionate to the seriousness of the offence and constitute an effective deterrent against improper use.
- Electrical equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Medical devices
- Active implantable medical devices
- In vitro diagnostics
- Radio and Telecommunications terminal equipment
- Simple pressure vessels
- Gas appliances
- Recreational craft
- Equipment and protective systems for use in fulmination atmospheres
- Non-automatic weighing instruments
- Construction products
- New hot water boilers
- Determine the product family to be offered and determine which European Norm is applicable to that product.
- Identify the Initial Type Testing requirements and carry them out internally.
- Decide on the system of Attestation of Conformity applicable to the product.
- Prepare and launch necessary FPCs.
- If the system of attestation requires it, choose a Notified Body and undertake Initial Type Testing or go ahead with self-declaration.
- Get approval of your FPCs by the Notified Body and arrange surveillance if necessary.
- Develop and maintain a technical file containing all relevant technical and test data.
- Prepare declarations of conformities.
- Produce the CE marking label and accompanying information.