|Home||» Services||» Accreditation Services||» NABL Accreditation Service|
NABL Accreditation Service
Since our foundation, we are a well-recognized service provider of NABL Accreditation Service. This service is rendered by skilled and dedicated team members by following the rules and regulations of government. Our NABL Accreditation Service can be availed easily at affordable charges from us.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories NABL Accreditation Service is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act 1860. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorized NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
In order to achieve this objective, NABL provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 15189:2007 for medical laboratories. These services are offered in a non-discriminatory manner and are accessible to all testing and calibration laboratories in India and abroad, regardless of their ownership, legal status, size and degree of independence.
NABL accreditation system complies with ISO / IEC 17011:2004 and Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC) MR001. Based on evaluation of NABL operations by APLAC in 2000, NABL has been granted signatory member status by APLAC and International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) under their Mutual Recognition Arrangements (MRAs). Under these MRAs, the reports issued by NABL accredited laboratories are considered to be equivalent to reports issued by laboratories accredited by (currently) 76 accreditation bodies in 64 economies. NABL has undergone re-evaluation by four member APLAC evaluation team in July 2008. APLAC / ILAC has recommended NABL’s Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) status for further four years with extension of scope for Medical Testing laboratory as per new international standard ISO 15189:2007.
Recently, NABL also added a new dimension in the area of accreditation as a new program on "Accreditation of PT Providers" based on international standard ISO / IEC 17043 "Conformity Assessment- General Requirements of Proficiency Testing" and strive to obtain ILAC / APLAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) Signatory Status for international acceptability also.
The users have access to information regarding accredited laboratories through web-based directory of NABL accredited laboratories. NABL website is updated continuously with respect to status of accredited laboratories and their scope of accreditation. The list of laboratories which are either suspended or their scope of accreditation is partially or fully withdrawn is also available for the benefit of the users. The laboratories will be able to acquire the necessary NABL documents through the website thereby eliminating postal delays. Suggestions are welcome from users of the website for further improvement
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Formal recognition of competence of a laboratory by an Accreditation body in accordance with international criteria has many advantages
- Potential increase in business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products
- Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories as to whether they have sound Quality Assurance System and are technically competent
- Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and personnel performing work
- Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by NABL for their specific requirements from the Directory of Accredited Laboratories
- Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for their products, in both domestic and international markets, when tested by accredited laboratories